Pages Navigation Menu

Apply Now

Please click on the links below to fill out your application form and download your 2017-2018 IEP Certificate of Finances. Then upload your certificate of finances, passport, and financial support documents.  If someone else (like your parents) is paying your tuition, you should also submit a sponsorship letter.  You can find an example sponsorship letter under “How to Apply.”

Please note that you must be 18 years or older at the time you start your program, and your English level must be high-beginning or above.

  • Pay Application Fee

Categories Navigation Menu